One easy way to heal yourself is through service to others. Helping people and add value to their lives assists you to evolve by removing yourself from your current situation.
Stepping away to see yourself in a different light allows you to empathise with yourself to truly see the real reasons and feelings driving you down a certain path.
It is human nature for all behaviours to be driven by what is highest on one’s list of values. This is natural and should be encouraged as one’s passion can lead them to the fulfilment of their destiny.
However, when behaviours are more negative than positive then you should reassess the hierarchy of what’s most and least important to you. In this life you were born with everything to gain. Success is your birthright and so your actions should be aligned with this notion in order to keep moving forward.
We are all born with the gift of intuition. The inner knowing that you feel in your gut serves as a guide to direct you towards your destiny.
Each person you meet, obstacle you encounter and choice you make serves it’s purpose by playing it’s role in the evolution of your consciousness. If you are ever stuck, not knowing what direction to take your life that is your answer. You came here for personal growth and to accomplish tasks that are unique to your soul’s progression. There is nothing good or bad, it is all just learning.
So when you don’t know which way to turn, go in the direction of your heart. It will lead you to where you are meant to be.
Spending time in nature grounds your vibration. Do it as often as you can.
I can not think of a better goal for 2013 than to take greater care of myself. I think I do a pretty good job of this at the moment, but I know that I can improve by not feeling guilty when I say no to things or just simply, put myself first.
Ways that you can practise the ultimate art of self-care,
- Buy the best quality food you can afford. Your body is a gift and the sum of all it’s functions really deem it as a miracle. Only fuel your body with clean, nutritious food. You were given your body to live in to perform life tasks and learn lessons. Do your best to appreciate it.
- Make time for exercise. Your mind and body crave it. Our bodies were designed to walk, sprint and lift heavy things. If have a sedentary lifestyle your body will not have optimum body composition and you will literally look like someone who sits down all day.
- Spend time in the sun. The sun strengthens your aura in turn boosting your immune system and providing energy.
- Get plenty of sleep. Only you know how much sleep your body needs to function at it’s best. Be sure to sleep enough so you wake up feeling happy and eager to carry out the tasks for the day.
- Delegate jobs. Whether it’s at home or in the office, share your workload with others. Do not burden yourself with so much work that you know you don’t have time for.
- Speak up. Tell your partner, family member or friend what is really on your mind. Do not bottle up your emotions because this will only turn to resentment, which will eventually cause disease. You do not want that.
- Strive for the best. Success is your divine right. We all came here to succeed and go from strength to strength. Whoever you believe to be your creator, know that they want you to enjoy life, not the other way around.
- Do not criticise yourself, ever. Each time you put yourself down you are not loving yourself. Focus on thinking positive things and know how great you are.
- Do not criticise others. What you put out comes straight back. If you speak nicely of people and treat them with kindness you will attract this into your life, but remember, you must believe that you deserve this and abolish all fear associated with not being worthy for it to come back to you.
- Make your dreams your reality. Listen to what you really want. Go after what you truly deeply desire in life and live it for yourself. Live your life the way you want, do not listen to others.
Being true to yourself is the corner stone for the art of ultimate self-care. This means being in touch with your real self, which endeavours to extend/receive love and to also fulfil goals and ambitions. Passion is the driving force of life and directs you to doing what makes you happy. Never deny yourself of partaking in interests that bring you the most joy and make no excuses for your choices.
You only have one life so make sure you create one you love to live.
Warriors know how to have it all. They understand that to have their best chance at making the most of this life they need to be enriched by everything that life has to offer them. One thing modern day warriors do daily is write a journal or make a mental running list of everything they are grateful for each day.
One of the best ways to attract abundance in your life is to practise gratefulness. Instead of focusing on what you don’t have, count your blessings and realise how much you appreciate everything you have in your life. This could be your good health, loving relationships, true friendships, fun experiences, fulfilling job roles and nutritious food, which all fall under the umbrella of prosperity.
It is really easy to notice all the things others have in their lives. There will always be someone with a higher paying job, with a bigger house or with more education. You need to rise above your ego that tells you that you must compete and attain more than others. You must instead put all your energy into appreciating everything that’s already yours. Apply your best effort in your personal endeavours and look after everything else you have, for instance your strong body, family relations, friendships and even the relationship you have with yourself.
The universe loves knowing how grateful you are. As soon as you put out how much you love what you have, the universe will respond and mirror back more of what you have and want. This is because you are resonating in a high vibration that acknowledges you are confident, free of fear and ready to receive more abundance as your higher consciousness is in touch with the known truth, being that success and prosperity is your divine right and necessary for a fulfilling human experience on this earth.
Good health begins when we change everything about us, including out thoughts..
Checkout my new page, Warrior thinking! https://paleolover.wordpress.com/warrior-thinking