One habit that all individuals who have achieved massive success in one or more areas of their lives is keeping a journal. Daily writing is an important step to affirm your intentions, redefine your goals and keep your momentum going.
Consider documenting the following,
1. A daily gratitude list. Those who are grateful attract more positive things into their lives and have more to be grateful for. Gratitude is the key to opening the heart and attracting love from all facets of life.
2. Your life’s mission statement. What is it that you feel destined to do…the one thing you feel completely, 100% drawn to?
3. Your highest values. If you live according to your highest values you will feel fulfilled.
4. Positive affirmations. Practising positive affirmations daily is a great way to form new thought habits and neural pathways in the brain for specific patterns of cognition.
5. Your goals explained in great detail. Write down exactly how you are going to achieve something. Visualise it’s attainment. What does it feel like emotionally and physically? Imagination is powerful and it is just as important as any other step in your journey of success.
So there you have it, five things to start filling your journal with. At first daily writing may take some time getting used to but once you form this habit it will become an integral part of your daily work and you will ultimately surpass all your expectations for success.