Picture your dream body. What do you see? Chiseled abs, tight legs and toned arms? That type of body, like the one in the photo above is earned. This type of transformation won’t just happen. You must engage in behaviours that this person would have, such as eating clean every day, week after week, and training with 110% intensity in every session. It is not impossible, it will take time, you will have to persist and the reward WILL be worth it! Also remember that if it was that easy to look like this, everyone would look this incredible. Hard work plus commitment always pays off!
Start today because a year from now you would have wished you did. Email me to find out how I can help you take your body to that next level. firstname.lastname@example.org
Weight training has numerous benefits! I have been lifting weights for 14 years. During this time and before I started going to the gym I also did calisthenics for 15 years. I can still fit into clothes from over 12 years ago. I attribute this to consistent strength training, clean eating and wanting the absolute best for myself when it comes to health. This is completely within your reach too!
Lifting weights will,
- Increase your muscle mass in turn making your body more insulin resistant
- Increase your bone density
- Strengthen your skeletal structure and improve your posture (that is, if you perform exercises with correct technique and equally strengthen antagonist muscles) and prevent musculoskeletal injuries
- Improve self-confidence, simply because you will look fantastic
- Reverse muscle atrophy. As we age our muscle mass slowly declines, however, this doesn’t need to happen and you can maintain/build muscle mass for your entire life by lifting weights
- Enhance functional movement patterns through neural adaptations, such as better balance and muscular adaptations, for example, increased muscular power.
So there you have it, six great reasons why you should be lifting weights consistently for your entire life. If you have never lifted weights or have not been in the gym for a while, make the change now. It is never too late. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
This blog is dedicated to all things Paleo.
A bit about me,
I have been a personal trainer for 8 years, been lifting weights for 14 years and involved in competitive sport my whole life.
Fitness, health and strength training is my passion and I hope to improve people’s health and lives with the information I share through this blog.
Bachelor of Exercise Science & Human Movement, Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness,