The secret to luminous, glowing skin is eating fats. Consuming lots of organic fats like coconut oil and butter throughout the day is the road to radiant, beautiful skin.
One way to avoid pre-mature ageing is by steering clear of sugar and other toxic, processed foods. My love of chocolate has decreased dramatically since I learnt that sugar causes wrinkles by attaching to collagen fibres and breaking them.
Organic coconut oil and cold-pressed nut oils such as macadamia oil are a great face mask to wear overnight. Manuka honey mixed with organic, full fat cream leaves your skin amazingly nourished, smooth and stunning.
For more natural beauty tips visit https://paleolover.wordpress.com/paleo-beauty/
Stay clean and beautiful with Paleo.
Have 1 teaspoon of raw, organic apple cider vinegar that contains the ‘mother’, three times a day before each main meal. It will aid digestion plus promote insulin sensitivity and so assist in fat metabolism! Apple Cider Vinegar also has numerous other health benefits, such as, detoxification and elimination of pathogens in the body.
If you’re like me, you are not drawn to Western Medicine. The holistic approach to health is much more appropriate to you because you believe in treating the cause, not just the symptom.
Natural remedies to get back to health are,
- 1 Teaspoon of raw organic apple cider vinegar 3 times a day in water.
- Ginger tea to heal inflammation. Thinly slice fresh ginger, bring to the boil then simmer for 10-15minutes.
- Raw organic coconut oil to treat nearly everything you can think of!
- Raw lemon for antibacterial, antiviral, and immune-boosting powers.
- Meditation with crystals in sunlight. If you’re unsure of which crystal to choose, go with clear quartz. If a certain part of your body is affected, choose crystals that correlate to the appropriate charka. The combination of mediation, crystals and sunlight will raise your vibration and strengthen your aura, assisting your healing.
- Practise positive affirmations. Start affirming ‘I deserve excellent health and I accept this now’ and ‘I lovingly release all fears and accept optimum health’ or ‘My body is always working towards optimum health’.
- Sleep and rest. Take time off work and from the outside world. Turn off your phone and relax for a day or so. Your health and well-being is worth it.