If you’re like me, you are not drawn to Western Medicine. The holistic approach to health is much more appropriate to you because you believe in treating the cause, not just the symptom.
Natural remedies to get back to health are,
- 1 Teaspoon of raw organic apple cider vinegar 3 times a day in water.
- Ginger tea to heal inflammation. Thinly slice fresh ginger, bring to the boil then simmer for 10-15minutes.
- Raw organic coconut oil to treat nearly everything you can think of!
- Raw lemon for antibacterial, antiviral, and immune-boosting powers.
- Meditation with crystals in sunlight. If you’re unsure of which crystal to choose, go with clear quartz. If a certain part of your body is affected, choose crystals that correlate to the appropriate charka. The combination of mediation, crystals and sunlight will raise your vibration and strengthen your aura, assisting your healing.
- Practise positive affirmations. Start affirming ‘I deserve excellent health and I accept this now’ and ‘I lovingly release all fears and accept optimum health’ or ‘My body is always working towards optimum health’.
- Sleep and rest. Take time off work and from the outside world. Turn off your phone and relax for a day or so. Your health and well-being is worth it.