The only person you have to be better than is the one you were yesterday. If you stay determined and keep climbing the ladder of personal success you will surpass all your expectations. That is how you get to the next level.
‘I may not be there today, but I am closer than where I was yesterday’
Do you remind yourself of this on a daily basis? If you don’t, maybe it is time you do. One reason people simply give up while on the road to success is not seeing immediate change or receiving instant gratification.
What you need to remember is success will not happen overnight. Success is the total sum of daily, cumulative efforts, applied with the power of intent. This means applying focused energy that will bring you closer to have better abilities at performing tasks and making better choices that will only benefit you and bring you success.
In terms of transforming your body each time you look in the mirror and you do not see a big difference remember, ‘I may not be there today, but I am closer than where I was yesterday’. Daily efforts will establish routine and positive habits that imperative for ultimate fat loss and better health.
In order to evolve you must practise positive self-talk on a daily basis so use this affirmation each day, undoubtedly believe in yourself and just watch everything fall into place.
The secret to luminous, glowing skin is eating fats. Consuming lots of organic fats like coconut oil and butter throughout the day is the road to radiant, beautiful skin.
One way to avoid pre-mature ageing is by steering clear of sugar and other toxic, processed foods. My love of chocolate has decreased dramatically since I learnt that sugar causes wrinkles by attaching to collagen fibres and breaking them.
Organic coconut oil and cold-pressed nut oils such as macadamia oil are a great face mask to wear overnight. Manuka honey mixed with organic, full fat cream leaves your skin amazingly nourished, smooth and stunning.
For more natural beauty tips visit http://paleolover.wordpress.com/paleo-beauty/
Stay clean and beautiful with Paleo.
Complete this simple circuit from 1 to 6.
Repeat 4 to 5 times.
Don’t hold back, throw yourself into each exercise and make it work!
1. B.B or D.B full squats. Meaning, butt to your heels! 20 reps.
2. D.B split squats, back leg on bosu, 20 reps.
3. B.B wide squats. Feet out wide, turn legs out from hips, back straight, tuck hips under and squeeze your inner thighs and glutes as you go up and down. 20 reps.
4. Leg curl, 20 reps.
5. Leg extension, 20 reps.
6. X-Trainer, 3minutes..10/10 effort!
1. Margarine. Chemically engineered and one molecule away from being classed as a plastic. View the diagram below. Need I say more?
2. Canola oil and vegetable oil. Both man-made and did not exist prior to the invention of machines! What does this mean? Remember, your DNA has only evolved 1% from 10,000 years ago. Your body does not recognise it as food. More to this, the hydrogenation process makes it carcinogenic! It does not take a medical degree to work out if something is good for you or not. If your body does not recognise something as food, it will over years and decades cause oxidation, cell damage, disease and death. Please do not do it to yourself or your loved ones! Avoid these oils at all costs.
3. Frozen meals, like Lean Cuisine. Full of sugar, fructose, hydrogenated oils, soy, preservatives, medium to poor quality ingredients and other things that do not agree with your DNA. If you eat these foods you will become fat, more hungry and sick.
4. Soft drinks and diet sodas. Full of chemicals and sugar that will only make you fat and cause disease. Avoid like the plague.
5. McDonalds, KFC, Krispy Creme and other fast food chains from the same field. Too many reasons but in brief here is why! A lot of these restaurants use GMO ingredients that over decades will interfere with your DNA, cause disease and kill you. Sugar and hydrogenated oils are used generously in their meals and will make you obese also kill you. I am not being dramatic, it is the plain old truth.
6. Genetically Modified Ingredients. Moving forward from the above point, there is no reason why you should be eating food that contains altered DNA. Your body is an extremely intelligent machine that knows exactly what it needs and what to do for optimum health. Your body craves real food, not fake, completely altered versions of food.
If you are new to this information I am very glad you found this page. You are now armed with basic knowledge food choices to change to lead a healthy, disease free life with optimum body composition. Do not delay making the change and DO NOT include any of these foods as a ‘treat meal’.
Our bodies are amazing and it is our responsibility to look after them the best we can. You cannot afford to eat cheap food.
Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live.
I'm really into Cauliflower at the moment, this versatile veg is great substituted for potatoes in mash, or grated to make rice, and can be eaten raw, roasted or steamed for a great addition to your salads.
Cauliflower is high in Vitamins C, B1 and B2 and is a great source of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sulphur.
1/2 grated Cauliflower…